A highly visible insulated winter wear jacket designed to provide warmth, comfort and safety at an affordable price.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant, 100% waterproof, jacket for high visibility.
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
● Quilted polyester lining provides warmth and comfort.
● 210 denier polyester shell for great wear.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience.
● Slash front pockets with closure.
● Left breast radio pocket with flap closure.
● Elasticized cuffs and waist for comfortable fit.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
|ANSI 107 Certificate of Compliance||Downloadable PDF|
|Bomber II Sell Sheet||Downloadable PDF|
|Bomber II Spec Sheet||Downloadable PDF|