Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Ideal Applications: Utilities, Telecommunication, Construction, Transportation, DOT’s, Municipalities, Waste Management and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility.
● Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Non-conductive hardware.
● Suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Mildew resistant.
● Flame resistant tested.*
*Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. (Test method ASTM D6413.)
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
|ANSI 107 Certificate of Compliance||Downloadable PDF|
|Comfort-Brite Sell Sheet||Downloadable PDF|
|Comfort Brite Spec Sheet||Downloadable PDF|