Guests who bought this also bought
Certified to NFPA 1991 Edition 2016 for chemical and hazmat cleanup, emergency response, and domestic preparedness. Made of special polymer material, this comfortable boot meets the protective footwear chemical permeation requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies. The HazProof boot has also been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents!
Ideal Applications: Chemical and Hazmat Cleanup.
Chemical Resistance: Hazardous Waste. See ASTM F1001 Listing & MIL-STD-282 Listing.
● Injection molded construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk of an encapsulated suit, for comfortable fit.
● Smooth exterior surface for easy decontamination.
● Replaceable stretch fastener closure system allows for easy on and off while wearing gloves.
● Meets ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75 EH, for Steel Toe Impact and Compression, and Electric Hazard Protection. Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2413.
● Steel midsole meets and exceeds ASTM F2413 PR.
● Steel shank provides firm arch support.
● Closed cell EVA midsole for all day cushion comfort.
● Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance.
● Bright orange color for high visibility.
● Size 13 oversized foot bed design will accommodate foot sizes up to 16.
HazProof Boot has surpassed the following Test Methods:
● Permeation Resistance: ASTM F739 and ASTM F1001 - 21 Chemicals.
● Permeation Resistance - MIL-STD-282.
● Flame Resistant - ASTM F1358.
● Puncture Propagation Upper - ASTM F1342.
● Exceeds Protection Minimum Upper (Height).
● Electric Hazard - ASTM F2413 EH.
● Puncture Resistance Sole & Heel - ASTM F2413 PR.
● Abrasion Resistance Sole & Heel – ISO 4649.
● Toe Impact Resistance - ASTM F2413 M I/75.
● Toe Compression Resistance - ASTM F2413 M C/75.
● Slip Resistance - ASTM F2913.
● Cut Resistance Upper – ASTM F1790.
● Ladder Shank Bending Resistance – NFPA 1991.
|HazProof Sell Sheet||Downloadable PDF|
|HazProof Technical Data Log||Downloadable PDF|