Light weight magnaprene single coated neoprene on nylon coat. Made of nylon and coated with neoprene, this classic is still one of the toughest high performance coats on the market today.
Ideal Applications: Petrochemical, Chemical, Off Shore Drilling, Mining, Fishing, and Forestry.
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats, certain acids, alcohols, caustics, oils, and certain solvents.
● 48 inch Olive Drab Coat.
● Raglan sleeve construction and generously cut for maximum freedom of movement.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants.
● Attached hood.
● Inner cuffs.
● Mildew resistant.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
● Neoprene coating provides excellent abrasion performance and resists oils, acids, chemicals, and solvents
● Nylon fabric provides excellent strength and durability.
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
|Magnaprene Sell Sheet||Downloadable PDF|
|Magnaprene Spec Sheet||Downloadable PDF|
|Chemical Data Sheet||Downloadable PDF|