Injection molded Workbrutes PVC overshoe has 46 percent more material in its outsole than the nearest slush molded competitor. Frigiflex® PVC compound contains special additives for high stretch and flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, and Hazardous Waste Cleanup.
Chemical Resistance: Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, and caustics. Not recommended for use in ketones, aldehydes, and many solvents.
● Hi-Top Work Style covers work shoe up to ankle.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Cleated Outsole: Spits out debris and provides excellent traction.
● Injection molding puts less material in the upper eliminating unnecessary weight, for reduced leg fatigue.
● For longer life more material is added to the sole at the greatest wear points: the heel, toe and cleats.
● Thicker tread has deeper cleats with sharper edges for more traction.
● Key interior entry points are specially textured to allow overshoes to easily slip on and off over rubber sole shoes.
● Heavy duty heel kick off for easy off.
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
|Workbrutes Sell Sheet||Downloadable PDF|