Tingley Rubber Corporation is an ISO 9001 certified company located in Piscataway, NJ. We are the trusted provider of protective footwear and clothing products and services. We keep people safe!
Since 1896 we have supplied quality products for retail and industrial customers. It’s 118 years later and our principles are the same – giving our customers outstanding service and a quality product at a competitive price.
We are recruiting for a proven Marketing Specialist to assist the marketing department in the execution of integrated marketing communications programs that support the company’s sales and marketing plan.
• Developing new marketing communications materials, including sales brochures, sell sheets, articles, direct mail, print advertising, point-of-purchase, packaging and video.
• Overseeing the company’s tradeshow program, including show planning, developing of exhibits, signage, show premiums and products.
• Working with Marketing Manager to develop and implement the media plan.
• Working with product management to develop trade advertising for both print and digital media as well as developing and implementing training programs for sales and customer service departments.
• Developing and updating content on social media sites to include news, press releases, events, photos and videos.
• Overseeing website to ensure content is current with corporate and product print communications and brand consistency.
• Using web analytics to track online performance and indicators.
• Overseeing the growth of the company’s social media presence.
• Utilizing Act E-marketing and other social media to create, send and track e-marketing campaigns.
What You Need
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Marketing/Advertising.
• Minimum 2 years experience in marketing, preferably in an industrial, personal protective equipment (PPE) or business-to-business (B2B) environment.
• Working knowledge and experience in planning and executing marketing communications initiatives and events.
• Experience writing, editing and crafting content.
• Experience with social media platforms, online advertising and e-marketing tools.
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work on cross-functional teams
What We Offer
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
• 401(k), company match.
• Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, RX, flexible spending account, life, disability, tuition assistance.
Please email resume as a Word or PDF document including salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE M/F/D/V. Relocation expenses are not offered with this job opening.
Tingley Rubber Corporation
1551 S. Washington Avenue, Suite 403
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tingley Rubber Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.