The Premier™ Boot Line Sets The Standard For PVC Performance And Comfort
Our Premier boot is tough, yet extremely comfortable. The Premier's unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offers superior chemical resistance to concentrates of fats, certain acids, hydrocarbon, caustics, and other chemicals. That's why it is an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
• Injection molded construction for 100% waterproof protection.
• Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort.
• Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort while offering good abrasion and chemical resistance.
• Safety-toe styles meet ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH for steel toe caps and Electrical Hazard Protection.*
• Chevron-Plus® or Safety-Loc outsoles provide excellent slip performance on wet-contaminated or wet-clean surfaces, respectively.
• Chevron-Plus outsole has more cleat material than standard Chevron designs, for longer service life.
• Removable contour cushion insoles absorb moisture and shock for added comfort.
• Available in styles 93145, 93245, and 94245.
For slip resistance on wet-contaminated surfaces.
For slip resistance on wet-clean surfaces.
Cushioned removable polyurethane insole absorbs shock for added comfort.
Styles: CI124 Sizes S-XL
CIM106 Sizes 5-13