Neoprene Snugleg Boots Are Designed For Tough Industrial Environments
Our Neoprene Snugleg Boots are made with a multi-ply manufacturing method. Every boot is dipped with a neoprene coating and sealant, so the foot is surrounded by a layer of 100% waterproof and chemical resistant neoprene for optimum protection and extraordinary comfort.
• Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids.
• Hand-layered construction allows for a soft flexible upper and more material in the toe and heel contact points, for optimum comfort and protection.
• Safety-toe styles meet ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH for steel toe caps and Electrical Hazard Protection.*
• Snugleg last design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
• Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort.
• Dense fabric liner for easy on and off. Also wicks moisture and condensation.
• Chevron or Safety-Loc outsoles offer abrasion resistance and provide excellent slip performance on wet-contaminated or wet-clean surfaces, respectively.
• Steel shank for added arch support.