Flite Safety Toe Boot with Cleated Outsole
ITEM # 27251
Flite® - A Revolution in Protective Footwear™
Made from Aerex 1.5.5® – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in boots that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Lightweight upper, cushioned heel, slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole and composite toe provide superior comfort and safety.
Ideal Applications: Wide variety of Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Refrigerated/Frozen Foods), Farm/Ag, Chemical, and Petrochemical.
Chemical Resistance: Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, certain acids, and caustics makes Flite an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
● 15 inch height black upper with composite safety toe and black cleated outsole.
● Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set-off metal detectors.
● Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquid proof.
● Cleated, slip-Resistant, nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, and contaminated surfaces.
● Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warm in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Aerex 1.5.5 is anti-fatigue: studies show that every pound reduced in footwear weight is like 5 pounds off your back and 5% less energy expended.**
● Calf-Relief Topline (CRT)™ is not only stylish, it provides easier on and off and roomier calf space.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 testing.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
**Jones BH, et. al. Ergonomics, Aug. 1984
Material that is self-insulating and speaks directly to the numerous studies that show every 1 lb. reduction in footwear weight is like 5 lb. off your back and 5% less energy expended.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Son cómodas no da frío son maravillosas
Boots fit a little big but other than that they are great for all weather and terrain love the calf cut fit perfectly over big calves Plenty of room wish they would make the profile boots with the same calf cut
Very small 7, odd. Had to exchange. Liked the boot otherwise.
Hi Marielle, Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for our products and are truly sorry to hear that this missed the mark with you. Someone will be in touch shortly to help! -Tingley Team
A very lite boot- but keeps your feet warm in winter. Also very roomy for a person with bigger calves
Great boots. Very comfortable and lightweight. My only complaint is that they are not available in half sizes.