Flite Safety Toe Boot w/ Safety-Loc Outsole
Flite® - A Revolution in Protective Footwear™
Made from Aerex 1.5.5® – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in boots that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Lightweight upper, cushioned heel, slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole and composite toe provide superior comfort and safety.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Refrigerated/Frozen Foods), Petrochemical, Farm/Ag, Chemical
Chemical Resistance: Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, certain acids, and caustics
● 15-inch height upper with composite safety toe and Safety-Loc outsole
● Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set off metal detectors
● Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquidproof
● Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
● Safety-Loc nitrile rubber outsole for superior grip on dry, wet and contaminated surfaces
● Tiny air bubbles in the material keep feet warm in cold and cool in heat
● Anti-fatigue Aerex 1.5.5™: Studies show that every pound reduced in footwear weight is like 5lbs off your back and 5% less energy expended**
● Calf-Relief Topline™ (CRT) for easier on and off and roomier calf space
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
**Jones BH, et. al. Ergonomics, Aug. 1984
Material that is self-insulating and speaks directly to the numerous studies that show every 1 lb. reduction in footwear weight is like 5 lb. off your back and 5% less energy expended.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
Safety-Loc Outsole is SUPER SLIP RESISTANT!!!!
I work in a large restaurant kitchen. The floors are ALWAYS greasy and wet . These boots keep my feet dry and allow me to walk,run or sprint on the fly. I would recommend them to all that work in my kind of environment.
Great boot my son loves them very comfortable. That's the only boot he'll wear now
Best boots I've ever worn
I work sanitation at a good processing plant ao i need slip resistant boots for sure, the company supply's boots but just got a few of these ones in and i gotta say they are the best boots i have ever worn. The boots are not only light they are comfortable and have so much traction even though the floor is always wet or covered in food. Only complaint is the treads on the bottom fill with food quickly and become very slippery but other than that they are perfect.
Excellent Boots! Great gripping power.
I ordered size 10 and needed to go down to 9. The customer service was very helpful about this process. The boots themselves allow me to run in a full blown sprint if I wanted to in the wet floor conditions I work in. Because they aren't laced more air can reach my feet allowing for very little to no wrinkled skin at the end of the night. When my co workers throw water down on the floor at the end of the night I don't have to worry about water drenching my feet like the old pair I had that were laced. The Flite boots go all the way up to the bottom of the knee allowing for generous amounts of splash with no contact to the feet. I tuck my pant leg into the boots so IF any water clears that top edge it will be absorbed by my pant leg. Thank you Tingley!
They were knowledgeable and patient. Thank you.