Airgo Ultra Lightweight Low Cut Boot
ITEM # 21121
Airgo™ ultra lightweight EVA boots built for comfort & durability
These low cut boots are super comfortable and easy to step in to, but tough enough for every day farm and garden use. Tiny, self-insulating air bubbles trapped inside the EVA will keep your feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat.
Lightweight, yet durable, these boots are 100% waterproof and have cleated outsoles for traction and slip resistance in wet and muddy conditions.
Ideal Applications: Agriculture, Lawn and Garden, Foul Weather, and other general purpose applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 8 inch height is ideal for stepping into and getting to work.
● 70% Lighter than other waterproof rubber and PVC knee boots.
● Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Cleated outsole for good traction.
● Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Heel kick for hands-free removal.
● Removable polyurethane, contoured insole completes the comfort experience.
I love my Tingley boots, I wear them on the horse farm all day, super comfy, light weight, keeps my feet dry, and great in the arena to keep the sand out while coaching!
These lightweight boots are great in the garden. Dirt doesn’t stick and my feet don’t get heavy wearing them while tilling. The back of the boots have a handy tab for pulling them on and off. These are my new favorite. Thank you!
love the lightness of the boot very comfortable .Easy on easy off.
The boot is a great quality boot, and as represented. I only wish the sizing was closer to actual show size. They fit rather loosely. Otherwise at this stage of use, I am satisfied. c.shea
I have a pair of the calf height ultra light boots and loved them so I wanted the low cut version. Once again the absolute best boot on the planet! They are extremely light so you don't get that 'heavy leg' feeling when working around the yard etc. I am also incredibly impressed with how comfortable they are. I thought they would be uncomfortable to wear but I couldn't have been more wrong. They are amazingly comfortable. Well worth the money! Durable, extremely lightweight and amazingly comfortable. Buy a pair you won't be disappointed!