Pulsar Plain Toe Knee Boot
Pulsar Plain Toe Knee Boot|
Pulsar™ PVC Knee Boots feature a Calf Relief Expansion (CRE) gusset that expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort. 15" knee boots are formulated with a high-performance outsole and a unique PVC blended upper resulting in a boot with good abrasion and slip resistance and excellent comfort and value.
- Black upper with gray outsole
- 15" Height - Plain Toe
- Tread wear indicators show when half the tread has worn away
- Injection-molded construction for 100% liquidproof protection
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Soft and flexible upper material for all-day working comfort
- Cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
- Long lasting outsole provides good abrasion and chemical resistance, yet is soft enough for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort
- Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort
- Chevron Plus® treads provide slip-resistance on wet contaminated surfaces and have more cleat material than standard chevron designs for longer service life
- Removable Insole: Contour cushioned insole absorbs moisture and shock for outstanding comfort
Poultry Husbandry and Processing, Farm and Barn, Agricultural, Municipal, Light Industrial
Fats, oils, acids, alkalies and many other chemicals
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
Great boot, good value
We use this boot as our go to for our technicians. Would definitely recommend. These boots stand up to the wear and tear longer than any other boots we have used.
I ordered my boots and they are comfortable yet easier to slip on and off than any of my others. The extra room where the calf riser is, makes all the difference. I will buy them again and recommend them to others.