Profile Safety Toe Knee Boot
Profile Safety Toe Knee Boot|
The ideal combination of performance and value
Profile® knee boots are formulated with high-quality PVC resins and Frigiflex® low temperature additives. The result is a boot that has good abrasion resistance and excellent flexibility in cold temperatures.
- Dark brown upper with beige outsole
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M/I/C, and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors
- Calf Relief Expansion™ (CRE) up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort
- Injection-molded seamless construction is 100% liquidproof
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Flexible upper stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier
- 15” height with a cutline at 12” for fast and clean height modification
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
- Outsole is soft for slip resistance and absorbs shock when walking
- Cleated outsole spits out debris for gripping action on various surfaces
- Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away
- Removable, polyurethane contour insole features three layers to wick perspiration, promote faster drying and absorb shock for all-day comfort
Farm and Barn, Agriculture and Industry, Municipalities, Food Processing
Fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons and other chemicals
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
Great boots. The rubber fits around my wide feet and is really flexible. I wear these at work and feel comfortable walking on slippery surfaces.
I volunteer rehabbing sick sea lions and have been wearing Tingley brand boots. When the time came for me to get my own pair I purchased Tingley's and am very happy with the fit and quality!
Very good the only boots that don’t leak