Contour Insole with Shock Absorbing Gel
ITEM # CI136
All day comfort
Extra thick and comfortable, these high quality, polyurethane, contour insoles resist compression set for long wear. A heel gel pad helps absorb the impact of walking and standing for reduced muscle fatigue in legs and feet. Fabric covering wicks moisture, while the perforated foot bed promotes airflow and faster drying. Available in four sizes (SM – XL) with pre-marked lines to easily cut to size.
● All day cushioned comfort.
● Heel gel pad and extra thick cushioning absorbs shock of walking for reduced muscle fatigue in legs and feet.
● Fabric covering wicks moisture.
● Perforated foot bed promotes airflow and faster drying times.
● High quality polyurethane elastomer resists compression set for long wear and comfort.
● Available in four sizes; Cut along indicated lines to size.
Install was easy and they are staying put, I stand on concrete all day long and so far these lessen the pain in my feet
Great, such a difference!!!
This is a new product to me in a SAFETY Shoe. I am still breaking them in.I have a wide foot size and I find the heel area a bit narrow.......my foot wants to roll in the Flite lace less shoe. Possibly check back after I have them for 30 days. The jury is still out on this combo. RP
Feet felt great with this insert
I purchased two pairs of these insoles for my Tingley Profile boots I do lawn and turf work applying fertilizer and **** control I am in these boots 8-10 hours a day These insoles are way better than the standard insoles I purchased two pair of the standard ones first they didn’t last a month Iwish I’d bought the gel insoles the first time seeing that they don’t hold up