Iron Eagle Overalls
ITEM # O22007 (Gold), O22008 (Green), O22001 (Blue)
Heavy Protection, Lightweight Comfort
Coated polyurethane on nylon overalls are lightweight and durable. Extremely comfortable and flexible, Iron Eagle® overalls resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease and a variety of other chemicals.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture, Petrochemical
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Premium snap lock suspender buckles
● Heavy-duty suspenders w/crossover
● Heavy-duty snaps guaranteed not to fail
● Mildew resistant
● 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance
● Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and great at shedding liquids
● Heat-sealed seams are stronger than the material itself to withstand extensive laundering
Muy buena calidad
Tough and durable. I’ll definitely buy again
First time I used it, water went thru.
Hi Victor, Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for our products and are truly sorry to hear that this missed the mark with you. Someone will be in touch shortly to help! -Tingley Team
I work Sanitation at a food processing plant.They provide us with PPE but they switched to a cheaper brand.I would rather buy quality from you than wear the cheap gear they gives us.