Phase 3 Soft Shell Jacket
ITEM # J25022
Made for work, but works for play
A revolutionary 3 layer material that keeps you warm and dry, yet cool and comfortable for 3-season protection. The Phase 3™ offers amazing warmth-to-weight ratio in a breathable, wind and water resistant system.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability.
● Breathable to ASTM E96.
● Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments.
● Inner fleece layer provides warmth and comfort.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2” silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Stretch fabric with inner fleece layer for maximum comfort.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure.
● Right breast security pocket with zipper closure.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for easy adjustment.
● Longer cut back with adjustable elastic drawcord for extra coverage.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Small and Medium sizes have all yellow-green sleeves to meet ANSI 107 requirements.
● Attachment points for use as liner in SYNC Jacket System.
ANSI 107 Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R specifies Roadway and Temporary Traffic Zones.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
The SYNC System is a collection of interchangeable jackets and liners that provide the user with the versatility to customize their outerwear for their environment.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.
I ordered two coats and was very disappointed. The sewing was very bad. Not sewed around the collar one coat and, on the other coat not sewed around the cuff. I did call and, Shannan and she sent me two replacements out that same day. No charge to me. Thank you. I will order again. Very good customer service. They stand behind their products.
Ordering was easy and the coats are a wonderful addition to our supply.
Falling apart after 2 days.
I bought one of these at a local farm and ranch store 2 days ago and it's already starting to fall apart. The stitching in the shoulder already split and the velcro around one of the cuffs is falling off. The only pro is the fit is perfect. I only wore it to work twice. I'm really hoping the store I bought it from will accept it as a return. For the price, I feel like I was cheated. Avoid.
Hi Judd, We will be contacting you shortly to get you a jacket that works for you.
Review update; excellent customer service
This is an update to my above 2 star review. In short, I was contacted by a Tingley exec who was very helpful. He not only replaced the defective Phase III jackets but also replaced an older Icon rainjacket with a similar issue. He explained they are actively seeking a better supplier to solve the zipper issue. My boss is thrilled, and the guys whose jackets failed are very happy with the replacements. GREAT customer service!
My boss bought 12 of these. We are a public works road crew and equipment operators. Within a few weeks we've had 4 front zipper sliders just fall apart. Very disappointing, especially for the price. I can never understand why so many companies skimp on the zipper when they go to great lengths for the rest of the garment. Comfort is good...when it worked.