Phase 3 Soft Shell Jacket
Revolutionary 3-layer material offers an amazing warmth-to-weight ratio in a breathable, wind and water-resistant jacket for 3-season protection.
Ideal Applications: Environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability
● Breathable to ASTM E96
● Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments
● Inner fleece layer provides warmth and comfort
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility
● 2” silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
● Stretch fabric with inner fleece layer for maximum comfort
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain
● Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
● Right breast security pocket with zipper closure
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for easy adjustment
● Longer cut back with adjustable elastic drawcord for extra coverage
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt
● Small and Medium sizes have all yellow-green sleeves to meet ANSI 107 requirements
● Use as a liner in SYNC System® shells of the same size
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Okay but can use some improvement
This jacket is the best high vis jacket I've found suitable for biking in the fall, winter, and spring. I had somebody sew pit zips into it which make it much more comfortable in a wider range of temperatures. The pit zips also allow me to keep from overheating once I've warmed up. Seems like an essential feature for anyone who might be working in one of these, which is what they're purportedly designed for. Please consider adding pit zips similar to what you find in the North Face Denali jackets. Also, quality of construction could be improved. A few threads here and there that hold on velcro and whatnot are coming undone. The velcro seems to be low quality too.
Exactly what I needed for my job
excellent ease of ordering and arrived quickly
I ordered two coats and was very disappointed. The sewing was very bad. Not sewed around the collar one coat and, on the other coat not sewed around the cuff. I did call and, Shannan and she sent me two replacements out that same day. No charge to me. Thank you. I will order again. Very good customer service. They stand behind their products.
Ordering was easy and the coats are a wonderful addition to our supply.
Falling apart after 2 days.
I bought one of these at a local farm and ranch store 2 days ago and it's already starting to fall apart. The stitching in the shoulder already split and the velcro around one of the cuffs is falling off. The only pro is the fit is perfect. I only wore it to work twice. I'm really hoping the store I bought it from will accept it as a return. For the price, I feel like I was cheated. Avoid.
Hi Judd, We will be contacting you shortly to get you a jacket that works for you.