DISCONTINUED: While supplies last. This product has been superseded by improved versions and is no longer being manufactured. Please see similar versions here.
ITEM # O56047
High strength, low cost
Double coated PVC on polyester overalls engineered specifically for hydroblasting applications. Extremely high tear strength is the result of an open weave polyester scrim fabric being sandwiched between two layers of flame resistant PVC coating.
Ideal Applications: Hydroblasting, Light Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Food Processing and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Plain front overalls.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams are 100% waterproof and provide good chemical splash protection.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Thicker outside coating for better abrasion resistance.
● Lighter interior coating protects fabric from chemical contamination.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Mildew resistant.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
not as durable as described -