High strength, low cost
Double coated PVC on polyester jacket offers durability at an economical price. Extremely high tear strength is the result of an open weave polyester scrim fabric being sandwiched between two layers of flame-resistant PVC coating.
Ideal Applications: Light Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Food Processing, General Industry
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies
Detachable hood sold separately.
● Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for freedom of movement
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams are 100% waterproof and provide good chemical splash protection
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
● Hood snaps compatible with DuraScrim hood (H56107)
● Self material collar resists contamination
● Take-up snaps on sleeves for adjustable fit
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
● Thicker outside coating for better abrasion resistance
● Lighter interior coating protects fabric from chemical contamination
● Mildew resistant
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
● Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
My experience is that I order the 3 raincoat exactly like is on this picture and the 3 that I get doesn’t have the hud to cover the had I was told that I need to order separate