Flite Safety Toe Boot w/ Chevron-Plus Outsole
Flite Safety Toe Boot w/ Chevron-Plus Outsole|
Flite® - A Revolution in Protective Footwear™
Made from Aerex 1.5.5® – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in boots that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Lightweight upper, cushioned heel, slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole and composite toe provide superior comfort and safety.
- 15-inch height with composite safety toe and red Chevron-Plus® outsole
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set off metal detectors
- Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquidproof
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Chevron-Plus® nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet and contaminated surfaces
- Tiny air bubbles in the material keep feet warm in cold and cool in heat
- Aerex 1.5.5® material is 40% lighter for unbeatable all-day comfort
- Calf-Relief Topline™ (CRT) for easier on and off and roomier calf space
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
- Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Refrigerated/Frozen Foods), Petrochemical, Farm/Ag, Chemical
Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, certain acids and caustics
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required. Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Muy rápido y eficiente Gran servicio
Fast Shipping Would Shop Again
Ordered on Monday received by Friday was on the way out of town so it was great to have them delivered as promised.
The guys like them
We used a different brand muck boot but You were able to get the boots to us in a reasonable time. With COVID-19, many vendors can’t get ship and meet the delivery date they gave when we placed the order. I need them now Not August Turns out the boots are lighter, more comfortable and easier to get on and off. Will be buying these in the future
Item was not what I expected. Rubber to stiff and they hurt my feet by the end of the day. Not very well insulated. Would not recommend them to work outdoors. Already purchased a new pair from someone else.
Best comfortable boots out there