ITEM # J44122
Quad-Hazard® High Visibility, Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard® protection. Offers high visibility, liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight jacket.
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction work, and T&D Petrochemical applications.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility.
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E.
● Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm².
● Conforms to ASTM 2733 for Flash Fire Performance.
● Average predicted total burn area < 9.5%.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection.
● Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for comfort and convenience.
● Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants.
● Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Hook and loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit.
● Adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection.
Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2016 Best Practices Award
North American Protective Clothing New Product Innovation Award
Meets ANSI 107 Type R Class 3 standard.
ASTM F2733 specification covers the minimum performance criteria for flame resistance and other requirements for rainwear used by workers with the potential to be simultaneously exposed to wet weather conditions and either hydrocarbon or petrochemical industrial fires.
ASTM F1891 specification establishes applicable test methods, minimum physical and thermal performance criteria, a suggested sizing guide, and suggested purchasing information for rainwear for use by workers who may be exposed to thermal hazards of momentary electric arcs and open flames.
Job Sight FR Apparel for ANSI 107 compliant high visibility and flame resistance.
Quad-Hazard technology offers high visibility, liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection.
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.