Quad-Hazard® High Visibility, Liquidproof, Arc Flash and Flash Fire Protection
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard® protection. Offers high visibility, liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame-resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight jacket.
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction, T&D Petrochemical
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E
● Arc rating 11 cal/cm²
● Conforms to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance
● Average predicted total burn area < 6.1%
● Fluorescent orange-red background material for excellent daytime visibility
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
● Flame-resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood convenience
● Zipper storm fly front hides snap closures to seal out heat, wind, rain, etc.
● Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
● D-ring access for fall protection harness
● Hook and loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit
● Adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection
Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2016 Best Practices Award
North American Protective Clothing New Product Innovation Award
Quad-Hazard technology offers high visibility, liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection.
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.
Eclipse U.S. Patent No. 10,137,662