Magnaprene 48 Inch Coat
Classic Neoprene Performance
Lightweight Magnaprene™ is single coated neoprene on nylon that makes this classic one of the toughest high-performance coats on the market today.
Ideal Applications: Petrochemical, Chemical, Off Shore Drilling, Mining, Fishing, Forestry
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats, certain acids, alcohols, caustics, oils and certain solvents
● 48 inch Olive Drab Coat
● Raglan sleeves are generously cut for maximum freedom of movement
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants
● Attached hood
● Inner cuffs
● Mildew resistant
● Neoprene coating for abrasion resistance to oils, acids, chemicals and solvents
● Nylon fabric provides excellent strength and durability
● Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.