Specialty PVC for Aggressive Applications
The Safetyflex® flame-resistant specialty PVC on polyester suit combines tough protection and a comfortable fit. Made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, Safetyflex is engineered for protection.
Ideal Applications: Chemical handling, transport and storage, petrochemical, drilling, refineries, environmental cleanup
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps and buckles
● Hidden hardware for added protection
● Zipper closure with dual storm fly front
● Mildew resistant
● Heavy exterior coating for excellent permeation performance
● Soft, supple feel for all-day comfort
● Tapered sleeves fit in gloves and accommodate glove rings for added safety
● Distinctive safety green color for easy identification
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
● Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Drivers think they are comfortable Ill keep buying them as needed.