Flite Safety Toe Boot w/ Cleated Outsole
ITEM # 27251
Flite® - A Revolution in Protective Footwear™
Made from Aerex 1.5.5® – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in boots that are over 40% lighter than most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Lightweight upper, cushioned heel, slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole and composite toe give superior comfort and safety.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Refrigerated/Frozen Foods), Petrochemical, Farm/Ag, Chemical
Chemical Resistance: Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, certain acids and caustics
● 15-inch height with composite safety toe and cleated outsole
● Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set off metal detectors
● Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquidproof
● Cleated, slip-Resistant, nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, and contaminated surfaces
● Tiny air bubbles in the material keep feet warm in cold and cool in heat
● Anti-fatigue Aerex 1.5.5: Studies show that every pound reduced in footwear weight is like 5lbs off your back and 5% less energy expended**
● Calf-Relief Topline™ (CRT) for easier on and off and roomier calf space
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 testing
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
**Jones BH, et. al. Ergonomics, Aug. 1984
Material that is self-insulating and speaks directly to the numerous studies that show every 1 lb. reduction in footwear weight is like 5 lb. off your back and 5% less energy expended.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
Wonderful Fit. DOES THE JOB
Comfortable. Non slip.
Son cómodas no da frío son maravillosas
Boots fit a little big but other than that they are great for all weather and terrain love the calf cut fit perfectly over big calves Plenty of room wish they would make the profile boots with the same calf cut
Very small 7, odd. Had to exchange. Liked the boot otherwise.
Hi Marielle, Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for our products and are truly sorry to hear that this missed the mark with you. Someone will be in touch shortly to help! -Tingley Team