Bomber II Jacket
Bomber II Jacket|
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for high visibility
- 210 denier polyester shell is lighter than the classic Bomber for performance
- Quilted polyester lining provides warmth and comfort
- Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain
- Overhead shoulder design gives complete freedom of movement
- Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience
- 2-inch silver reflective tape for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience
- Slash front pockets with closure
- Left breast radio pocket with flap closure
- Elasticized cuffs and waist for comfortable fit
- Dark colored front helps conceal dirt where it accumulates most
Environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
Bomber II Product Specifications (YELLOW)
Bomber II Product Specifications (ORANGE)
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY TO ANSI/ISEA 107 (YELLOW)
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY TO ANSI/ISEA 107 (ORANGE)
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Bomber II jacket
This jacket is awesome. My favorite jacket. It’s big but very easy to move in. Unlike carthartt , which is thick, stiff and hard to move in. This bomber jacket is warm, comfortable, and flexible! When this one falls apart or is on its last life, I will purchase another! Pro: Warm , comfortable, flexible, lightweight (but still warm), blocks wind very well. Cons: lower elastic band is a little tight. But I don’t zip my jacket. So it doesn’t bother me. 5’6 165 lbs Size medium (little snug in the gut/hip area) when zipped
This is a GREAT jacket and well made! I am a returning customer and recently purchased these jackets for my crew to keep them warm and visible in snowstorms. This is a very warm jacket that not only repels water but also prevents the wind from penetrating the jacket. Overall, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Was very good very warm item but I got the wrong size
I need a size bigger the bottom keeps rising up because the elastic string and because it’s a tad short
Bomber II Jacket
Perfect - bought to replace a worn out jacket. Exactly as the previous - perfect fit and excellent comfort.
It was very good. Just wished that all sizes of jackets were available. I recommend anyone who needs jackets to order them here online. It will save you alot of time getting the jackets vs. Trying to buy them at a store who doesn't have hardly anything in stock but really big sizes.