Premier G2 Safety Toe Knee Boot
Premier G2 Safety Toe Knee Boot|
- Injection-molded seamless construction is 100% liquidproof
- Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ up to 1.5 inches for added comfort
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Soft and flexible upper for all-day working comfort
- 15” height with a cutline at 12” to for fast and clean height modification
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
- Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort while offering good abrasion and chemical resistance
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors
- Chevron-Plus® outsole provides excellent slip resistance on wet-contaminated and wet-clean surfaces and has more cleat material for longer service life
- Extra thick, removable contour cushion insoles absorb moisture and shock and provide outstanding comfort
Food Processing (particularly red meat, turkey, dairy and beverage), Chemical and Petroleum Industries
Fats, oils, certain acids, alkalies, petroleum hydrocarbons and other chemicals
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. They are not intended for work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required. Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
We are in rubber boots all the time, in a wet, muddy, and bloody environment with chemicals such as bleach. Most boots we try fail and split within six months of daily use. We stumbled across this boot, expecting similar. Fast forward ten years and we are only just now seeing splits in those boots. We are awaiting this item to be restocked as we will DEFINITELY be buying these boots again. Worth every penny, and generally comfortable even after the insoles wore out and fell out of the boot. We spent 12+ hours a day in this boot and we remain functional to the end of the day.
Good Boot. Just Needs a little tweaking.
This is a well-constructed boot. It is waterproof, resistant to animal fats and *most* chemicals. It has great slip resistance and surface grip. This boot would receive 5 stars if Tingley would create a bit more of a heel cup (to prevent heel slippage when the foot flexes) and create an insert or last that has more anatomic cushioning in the heels/metatarsal areas of the foot and more arch support.
Very poor... Tech said they hurt his feet from day one. We even tried inserts(your inserts) We will not purchase that boot again.