Pylon Neoprene Steel Toe Boot
Pylon Neoprene Steel Toe Boot|
Flexible, durable, comfortable. Designed for tough industrial environments.
Made with a multi-ply manufacturing method, every Pylon® boot is dipped with a neoprene sealant so the foot is surrounded by a 100% waterproof and chemical-resistant layer for optimum protection and comfort.
- 12½ inch height Steel Toe
- Chevron outsole expels debris for slip resistance on contaminated surfaces
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort
- Dense fabric liner for easy on and off also wicks moisture and condensation
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Snugleg design hugs the foot for all-day working comfort
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids
- Safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH for steel toe caps & Electrical Hazard protection*
Food processing (particularly red meat and dairy), chemical, petrochemical (particularly exploration and production), commercial fishing
Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalis and certain solvents
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. They are not intended for work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required. Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
My second pair
My recent purchase of the Pylon Neoprene Steel Toe is due to my first pair wearing out. I got over two years of use out of those boots. With a quality that speaks for itself I had to get another pair.
A boot for a professional brewer
These boots are soft and flexible and the soles have good slip resistance. They are pretty comfortable even after 9 hrs, but I recommend getting cushioned inserts. They don't have a lot of insulation so they will not be good in cold environments.
They protect the feet and are very comfortable.
Pylon neoprene steel toe boot
I’ve been wearing these Boots for the past 15 years when I started working offshore, and on land worth every penny.
I would buy this product again
great boot. Used to wear them while working offshore oil rigs.