ITEM # J56147
High strength, low cost
Double coated PVC on polyester jacket engineered specifically for hydroblasting applications. Extremely high tear strength is the result of an open weave polyester scrim fabric being sandwiched between two layers of flame resistant PVC coating.
Ideal Applications: Hydroblasting, Light Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Food Processing and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams are 100% waterproof and provide good chemical splash protection.
● Storm fly front with snaps and full front hook & loop closure seals out wind, rain, and contaminants making DuraBlast ideal for hydroblasting applications.
● Hook & loop throat guard to seal out moisture.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves for adjustable fit.
● Drawstring sweep for added protection.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Mildew resistant.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.