Iron Eagle Jacket
Iron Eagle Jacket|
Heavy Protection, Lightweight Comfort
The Iron Eagle® exterior coated polyurethane on nylon jacket is lightweight and durable. Extremely comfortable and flexible, the Iron Eagle® resists fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease and a variety of other chemicals.
- Polyurethane on nylon jacket
- Batwing sleeve is generously cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants
- Hood snaps compatible with Iron Eagle hood (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty snaps are guaranteed not to fail
- Mildew resistant
- 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance
- Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and great at shedding liquids
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering
Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture, Petrochemical
Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
Iron Eagle Jacket Product Dimensions (Gold)
Iron Eagle Jacket Product Dimensions (Green)
Iron Eagle Jacket Product Dimensions (Blue)
your Iron Eagle jacket holds up better than a Carhart jacket i bought for $71.00
my husband works in a cooler with pork carcass's we use a acid to spray carcass with and it drips on my husband so we have found your Iron Eagle jacket to hold up longer then anyone we have tried thank you it saves me allot of clothes that would get stained to death. Thank you very happy wife Faye D. Ennenga
Iron Eagle Rainwear
Not worth the cost, made in China to boot, resembles $12 rain gear.
Hi William, Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for our products and are truly sorry to hear that this missed the mark with you. Someone will be in touch shortly to help! -Tingley Team