Safetyflex Hooded Jacket
Safetyflex Hooded Jacket|
The Safetyflex® flame resistant specialty PVC on polyester jacket combines tough protection and a comfortable fit. Made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, Safetyflex® is engineered for protection.
- 90° sleeve-to-body angle should cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
- Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps
- Hidden hardware for added protection
- Attached hood
- Mildew resistant
- Heavy exterior coating for excellent permeation performance
- Soft, supple feel for all-day comfort
- Tapered sleeves fit in gloves and accommodate glove rings for added safety
- Distinctive safety green color for easy identification
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
Chemical handling, transport and storage, petrochemical drilling, refineries, environmental cleanup
Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalis
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Long Lasting/ High Quality
Product Breathes a lot better and is not restrictive if you get one size larger, allows you better movement, This is a very good product, I have yet to purchase one any better, I have purchased a few, Easy to rinse and clean, Long lasting durable, We use it around very Corrosive chemicals and find it only needs replacing once a year, We use regularly. You will not be disappointed !!!!