Work Rubber Overshoe 10 Inch Height
ITEM # 1400
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard..
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● 10 inch height.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● Sturdy molded in rubber button for secure closure. No hardware to conduct, tear, snag, or corrode.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
great product work fine
Thrilled and bummed
Thrilled that the boots I've worn for 30 plus years are thicker and feel tuffer than ever before. Being a bit clumsy on the farm at times I thought they would be great. Bummed that those boots, identical size to what I buy wint fit over the shoes that I've work 20 years. Same Redwings, same Tingley. So tight top to bottom the bones in my foot ache after half hour. They require good amount of talc to put on, as normal, but are very uncomfortable with a steel toe work shoe. Just bought new shoes, probally wont even try to put boots over them. Long story short, I may have 2 pair of 3x boots that should go over my 12 ee redwings I cant wear. I'm so bummed in this January mud that I'm sick.
The boots fit comfortably and are a welcome addition.
They fit perfectly over my fiancé’s work boots. However, third day wearing them he’s punctured a hole in one. Wondering.... is there a thicker style?
HAVE USED YOUR PRODUCTS FOR
HAVE USED YOUR PRODUCTS FOR A LONG TIME. NO STORE LOCALLY THAT CARRIES YOUR FULL LINE SO GOT A BRAIN STORM & WENT DIRECT & WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO, WEBB WAS EASY TO USE EVEN FOR AN OLDER PERSON LIKE MYSELF. GOOD JOB!