Work Rubber Overshoe 10 Inch Height
ITEM # 1400
Natural rubber overshoes easily stretch over work shoes
With a reinforced heel and toe, our work rubber overshoes stand up to tough daily wear. That's what made Tingley the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● 10 inch height.
● Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength gives stretch and tear resistance for durability, comfort and easy on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest weather.
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy-duty heel kick for no hands removal.
● Sturdy molded-in rubber button secures closure. No hardware to conduct, tear, snag or corrode.
● No lining for quick cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe and sole for longer life.
● Less material in the upper saves weight and reduces leg fatigue.
I was replacing a pair I have had for years. Exactly what I expected.
I love these. I use them for winter camping. Easy on, easy off. Fits a boot liner or not. Packs nearly flat. Nothing else as good as these
I usually purchase a large 10 inch boot for my size 8-1/2 shoes, which should be oversize to start with. Not all my shoes fit into that boot, so I ordered an XL size boot, thinking that would work better. Not so. The opening at the top of the boot is no larger, and I still cannot persuade most of my sneakers & work boots into the XL size. Quite disappointing to say the least. That being said, the boots are well made, and certainly thick enough. I have been wearing Tingley products for 30+ years.
I wear a women's sneaker size 9.5. I called and was instructed to order a small boot, but just to make sure my shoes would fit, I ordered a medium. The mediums, which claim to fit women's sizes 10-11.5, are too small. I will have to return them and order the large boot. It is very inconvenient because Tingley does not refund the cost for shipping.
Hi Daria, We apologize for the issue. We do in fact offer free returns, you must contact customer service in order to get started. Thank you.
Overall experience is always fabulous.