The ultimate general purpose rain overalls
Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite® is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility
- Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications
- Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility
- 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Non-conductive hardware
- Suspenders with quick-release buckles and crossover
- Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit
- Mildew resistant
- Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. (Test method ASTM D6413.)
Utilities, Telecommunication, Construction, Transportation, DOT, Municipalities, Waste Management, General Industry.
Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalis
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY TO ANSI/ISEA 107
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Awesome just what I needed to stay comfortable and safe when doing road construction
FR Rain gear
Their great but they were advertised as FR rated and came not FR. I need FR rated pairs.
Using these when riding motorcycle in rain. Works great, very comfortable. Keeping my legs dry.