Winter-Tuff 4 Buckle Ice Traction Overshoe
Winter-Tuff 4 Buckle Ice Traction Overshoe|
When winter hits hard, hit back with Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Overshoes
100% waterproof Winter-Tuff® ice traction overshoes feature seamless, vulcanized rubber and fit right over your work boots to protect them from harsh winter conditions. A large gusset opening, wide width, and a high toe box give ample room for over sized work boots, while five position, non-corrosive steel buckles allow for a fine-tuned fit. Twenty-eight permanently embedded tungsten carbide studs grab the ice and snow for sure-footed winter traction.
- 12-inch height Traction Overshoe
- 28 heavy-duty tungsten carbide traction studs won’t break, rust or corrode
- Reflective accents provide enhanced visibility in low light conditions
- Heel kick for hands free removal
- Four non-corrosive, metal buckles are quick-release and have five position adjustability for excellent fit
- Set-in heel securely positions feet when climbing and descending ladder rungs
- Unique, patent-pending stud-lock™ construction keeps traction studs in place
Railroads, Utilities, DOTs, Municipalities, Construction, and General Industry.
Acids, caustics, alcohols, salt spray, and most dilute solutions of water-soluble chemicals
Warning: Not recommended for use indoors. Studs can scratch floor surfaces.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Second time buying
Love these overshoes. I am a fuel delivery truck driver in Northeast and I can't tell you how well these work. Last pair lasted 3 years of steady use for 5 months out of the year. They are still usable but the buckles broke off. That's my only complaint.
Very Satisfied But Size Up
I bought ice traction buckle boots that fit over my work boots. I was told when I called that I should order the same size as my work boots, that they were made to fit over my work boots. I ordered one size bigger and I am glad that I did. Don't like wrestling with my boots to get them on and off and I feel that I would have had a hard time getting them on and off had I bought the size recommended. I recommended these boots to my employer. I work the freighters on the Great Lakes and I believe they will be ordering some for the crew members who may be interested in your product.