Work Rubber Classic Fit 10" Overshoe
Work Rubber Classic Fit 10" Overshoe|
Natural rubber overshoes easily stretch over work shoes
With a reinforced heel and toe, our work rubber overshoes stand up to tough daily wear. That's what made Tingley the industry standard.
- 10-inch height covers shins on the dirtiest jobs
- Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection
- Tensile strength stretches, resists tears, & is easy to pull on/off
- Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest weather
- Cleated outsoles spit out debris for slip resistance & longer wear
- Heavy-duty heel kick for no hands removal
- Molded, secure rubber button - no hardware to snag or corrode
- No lining for quick cleaning and decontamination
- More material in heel, toe and sole for longer life
- Less material in the upper saves weight and reduces leg fatigue
Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, Agriculture
Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted solutions of most water-soluble chemicals
Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil-based products.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Very good product
I work at a water bottling company and I am seemingly always walking in water when the bottles fall over and spill and I usually wear them when I go to the junkyard with scrap metals
I bought my husband a pair of these overshoes 20 years ago. They finely wore a hole in the bottom of one of them. I still have the original paper work on the first pair. So I went on line and purchased him another pair. Hope these last as long as the first pair. He doesn't wear these all the time, just when we have snow or rain in abundance and he uses the 4 wheeler and snow shovel to remove the snow. This year lots of snow!
I have been wearing Tingley overshoes for years. My last purchase was replacements for the ones I have had for years. I like the flexibility when putting them on and the soft rubber while wearing them is easy on my 76 year old knees and legs. Great products.
Great!! Fits just as I expected.
The fit was a problem
Sadly I could not get this xxl overshoe over my size 14 Salomon shoes. I was able to take off my shoe and force it into the Overshoe by hand, but that;s not the way I want to work with an overhoe. So, I had to return them