Airgo™ Ultra Lightweight Boot
ITEM # 21141
These ultra lightweight EVA knee boots are built for comfort & durability in all temperatures - Pick up a pair and see how light a boot can be!
Lightweight, yet durable, these boots are 100% waterproof and have cleated outsoles for traction and slip resistance in wet and muddy conditions. Tiny, self-insulating air bubbles trapped inside the walls of the boot will keep your feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat. Easy to put on and with a wraparound heel kick for hands free removal, these anti-fatigue boots are great for everything from all day chores to walking the dog.
Ideal Applications: Agriculture, Lawn and Garden, Foul Weather, and other general purpose applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Plain Toe.
● 70% Lighter than other waterproof rubber and PVC knee boots.
● Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Cleated outsole for good traction.
● Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Removable polyurethane, contoured insole completes the comfort experience.
nice and light!!!!
Amazingly light, flexible AND super comfortable. Great to work in, not hot and sweaty like rubber boots. Good traction and easy to get on and off. Love these boots, I would definitely recommend.
These boots are indeed super light, the footbed is extremely comfortable and the traction is great so far! I haven't had them long enough to comment on durability but they sure are comfortable! On a personal note, I have the biggest calves ever and one has some significant scar tissue to make matters worse so I have a terrible time finding boots. The shaft on these is quite wide and would probably fit most comfortably. Unfortunately for me, they're still a bit snug, especially on the calf with all the scar tissue in it. Bummer, but no surprise.