Pylon™ Neoprene Plain Toe Boot (16 inch)
ITEM # MB926B
Flexible, durable, comfortable. Designed for tough industrial environments
Made with a multi-ply manufacturing method. Every Pylon boot is dipped with a neoprene coating and sealant, so the foot is surrounded by a layer of 100% waterproof and chemical resistant neoprene for optimum protection and extraordinary comfort.
Ideal Applications: Food processing (particularly red meat and dairy), chemical, petrochemical (particularly exploration and production), and commercial fishing.
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalies and certain solvents.
● 16 inch height - Plain Toe.
● Chevron Outsole: Spits out debris for slip resistance on wet contaminated surfaces.
● Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids.
● Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort.
● Dense fabric liner for easy on and off also wicks moisture and condensation.
● Steel shank for added arch support.
● Snugleg design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
Pylon Sell Sheet PDF