Double coated PVC on polyester coat offers durability at an economical price. Extremely high tear strength is the result of an open weave polyester scrim fabric being sandwiched between two layers of flame-resistant PVC coating.
- 48-inch coat, 2 patch pockets, vented cape back
- 90° sleeve-to-body angle full cut shoulder maximizes freedom of movement
- Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
- Hood snaps compatible with DuraScrim hood (H56107)
- Self material collar resists contamination
- Take-up snaps on sleeves for adjustable fit
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
- Thicker outside coating for better abrasion resistance
- Lighter interior coating protects fabric from chemical contamination
- Mildew resistant
- 100% waterproof Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for chemical splash protection
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
Light Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Food Processing, General Industry
Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalis
DETACHABLE HOOD SOLD SEPARATELY
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Easy to order and navigate site--product was shipped quickly and correctly.