Lightweight, medium-duty rain pants designed for 100% waterproof protection, generously cut for freedom of movement and comfort. Contemporary styling and lightweight waterproof protection make Stormflex® an ideal rain suit.
- Plain front pants
- .40mm polyurethane on stretch knit polyester
- Hook & loop take-up straps at ankle cuffs for an adjustable fit
- Elasticized waist with adjustable drawcord for added convenience
- Pass-through openings to access trouser pockets
- Stretchable material provides unsurpassed comfort
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Great Rain Gear!
Live in Ohio with so many changes in the weather. I work outside on Traffic Control/Security. Bought the Jacket and Pants and both are amazing. They have never let me get wet in downpours. The pants have side openings with snaps, so a little wetness does get through, but not enough to cause any issues. Hook and loops at hem allows for complete closure from rain. Easy to clean, and can act as a windbreaker suit because it does keep the wind out. Can get hot if worn in direct sun. But, why would you wear it then? Highly recommend.
I would buy this product as long as I am active outdoors.
Nice breathable, waterproof rain gear for outdoor activities that encounter steady precipitation or snowfall.