Bomber II Jacket
Bomber II Jacket|
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for high visibility
- 210 denier polyester shell is lighter than the classic Bomber for performance
- Quilted polyester lining provides warmth and comfort
- Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain
- Overhead shoulder design gives complete freedom of movement
- Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience
- 2-inch silver reflective tape for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience
- Slash front pockets with closure
- Left breast radio pocket with flap closure
- Elasticized cuffs and waist for comfortable fit
- Dark colored front helps conceal dirt where it accumulates most
Environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Bomber II jacket
This jacket is awesome. My favorite jacket. It’s big but very easy to move in. Unlike carthartt , which is thick, stiff and hard to move in. This bomber jacket is warm, comfortable, and flexible! When this one falls apart or is on its last life, I will purchase another! Pro: Warm , comfortable, flexible, lightweight (but still warm), blocks wind very well. Cons: lower elastic band is a little tight. But I don’t zip my jacket. So it doesn’t bother me. 5’6 165 lbs Size medium (little snug in the gut/hip area) when zipped
This is a GREAT jacket and well made! I am a returning customer and recently purchased these jackets for my crew to keep them warm and visible in snowstorms. This is a very warm jacket that not only repels water but also prevents the wind from penetrating the jacket. Overall, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Was very good very warm item but I got the wrong size
I need a size bigger the bottom keeps rising up because the elastic string and because it’s a tad short
Bomber II Jacket
Perfect - bought to replace a worn out jacket. Exactly as the previous - perfect fit and excellent comfort.
It was very good. Just wished that all sizes of jackets were available. I recommend anyone who needs jackets to order them here online. It will save you alot of time getting the jackets vs. Trying to buy them at a store who doesn't have hardly anything in stock but really big sizes.