Icon LTE™ Jacket
ITEM # J27122
For lightweight protection with premium features
The Icon LTE premium, lightweight, ANSI compliant, breathable, high visibility jacket – polyurethane on 75 denier ripstop polyester. Lightweight material allows for comfort and flexibility while ripstop resists tears and adds durability.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and lightweight breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Polyurethane on 75 denier ripstop polyester.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability.
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Breathable. Test method ASTM E96.
● Lightweight, waterproof, breathable material is ideal for warmer climates, while interchangeable liner options provide adaptability for all season comfort.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● 2 way Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way adjustable hood in collar design for added convenience.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort.
● Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook & loop closure.
● Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder.
● Inner breast pocket with zipper closure.
● Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves.
● Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection.
● Dark colored front and cuffs help conceal dirt.
● 2 Mic tabs.
● Mildew resistant.
● Attachment points for use as shell in SYNC Jacket System.
ANSI 107 Certificate of Compliance PDF
Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
The SYNC System is a collection of interchangeable jackets and liners that provide the user with the versatility to customize their outerwear for their environment.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.