Phase 3™ Jacket
ITEM # J25022
Made for work, but works for play
A revolutionary 3 layer material that keeps you warm and dry, yet cool and comfortable for 3-season protection. Offers amazing warmth-to-weight ratio in a breathable, wind and water resistant system.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability.
● Breathable to ASTM E96.
● Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments.
● Inner fleece layer provides warmth and comfort.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2” silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Stretch fabric with inner fleece layer for maximum comfort.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure.
● Right breast security pocket with zipper closure.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for easy adjustment.
● Longer cut back with adjustable elastic drawcord for extra coverage.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Small and Medium sizes have all yellow-green sleeves to meet ANSI 107 requirements.
● Attachment points for use as liner in SYNC Jacket System.
Phase 3 Sell Sheet PDF
Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
The SYNC System is a collection of interchangeable jackets and liners that provide the user with the versatility to customize their outerwear for their environment.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.