Orion Winter Overshoe w/ Gaiter
Orion Winter Overshoe w/ Gaiter|
Navigate the Winter Landscape With Confidence
Orion® combines a sturdy nylon upper with a lightweight polyurethane midsole and a durable TPR outsole to create an anti-fatigue overshoe with heavy-duty performance.
- 840 denier nylon with polyurethane coating is waterproof and durable
- Roomy interior design to accommodate oversized work boots
- Extra wide gusset for easy donning and doffing
- Hook & loop closure allows customizable fit
- Instep strap with quick-release buckle for adjusting while wearing gloves
- Deep lug, cleated outsole for sure-footed traction in wintry conditions
- Polypropylene foam liner provides cushioning and insulation
- 14" height with a 6" roll-a-way gaiter that expands for 20" coverage
- Reflective accents on all sides for added visibility in low light conditions
- Lightweight, anti-fatigue design for all-day comfort
Parcel Delivery, Utilities, Construction, Commuting, Public Works, Winter Work Outdoors
Very good overshoe. Nothing but positive remarks from the f
Traction on ice and snow while working on heavy equipment and truck beds.
Overall this is a great product!
Overall this is a great product. It has saved me 2 pairs of boots so far. The ice melt is a calcium chloride that just wrecks leather boots. Add in the other chemicals, including sodium hydroxide and diethylaminoethanol from the boiler water, and unprotected leather boots just don't last long. The Orion over-boots are easy to put on, though getting them tight enough can be a challenge. I would add more Velcro to the straps to let it be snugged up tighter. They are not that heavy, though you do notice a feeling of being lighter on your feet when you take them off. I had no problem with stairs or exterior ladders while wearing them. The ice melt just washed right off with plain water as did the other liquid chemicals. I wouldn't let the chemicals set on them long (30 min max ) before cleaning it off, as they might damage the water-proofing over time. After a year, I see no signs of any damage to them at all - the Orion over-boots are still going strong. They don't even slip on the grease-covered loading dock area. The tread is holding up great. Nothing else I found online or in stores even compared.