Workbrutes 14 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 35141
PVC Overshoes with thicker, deeper cleats for better grip and longer wear
Injection molded Workbrutes® PVC overshoe has 46 percent more material in its outsole than the nearest slush molded competitor. Frigiflex® PVC compound contains special additives for high stretch and flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, and Hazardous Waste Cleanup.
Chemical Resistance: Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, and caustics. Not recommended for use in ketones, aldehydes, and many solvents.
● 14 inch height Overshoe - Molded in button for secure closure.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Cleated Outsole: Spits out debris and provides excellent traction.
● Injection molding puts less material in the upper eliminating unnecessary weight, for reduced leg fatigue.
● For longer life more material is added to the sole at the greatest wear points: the heel, toe and cleats.
● Thicker tread has deeper cleats with sharper edges for more traction.
● Key interior entry points are specially textured to allow overshoes to easily slip on and off over rubber sole shoes.
● Heavy duty heel kick off for easy off.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Over boot order
I ordered these for a Christmas present. They were too big for my brother. He tried to return for a smaller size however shipping on original order would not be refunded and he would have to pay to ship back the ones that were too big and pay shipping again on new ones. This is not acceptable. I would never order from this company again. Connie Allen
Fit well, but quality of construction is questionable, front seam is flawed and looks like it might leak or come apart, so far so good, but for the price I expected better quality. 3.5 stars at best
Kept me dry and had excellent traction over multiple types of surfaces. Only complaint is that the molded fastener is extremely awkward to place in the button hole. The lip of the button is hard to get a good grip to put it in with one hand especially since the closure is on the outside leg of the boot. I’d redesign it to move the closure to the inside so I could use both hands and make the button lip wider for an easier grip with big fingers.
I wasn't dissapointed with my purchase!
Love the overboot ability. Snug fit once on and easy to remove. One button to close top of boot.
Love Love love!!
These boots are great! This is my second pair! I put the most comfortable shoes I have in side them and not only are they comfortable but they provide excellent water protection as well! I was so frayed they were going to discontinue the 14 inch model and I needed that height!