PVC Overshoes with thicker, deeper cleats for better grip and longer wear
Injection molded Workbrutes® PVC overshoe has 46 percent more material in its outsole than the nearest slush molded competitor. Frigiflex® PVC compound contains special additives for high stretch and flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, and Hazardous Waste Cleanup.
Chemical Resistance: Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, and caustics. Not recommended for use in ketones, aldehydes, and many solvents.
● Hi-Top Work Style covers work shoe up to ankle.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Cleated Outsole: Spits out debris and provides excellent traction.
● Injection molding puts less material in the upper eliminating unnecessary weight, for reduced leg fatigue.
● For longer life more material is added to the sole at the greatest wear points: the heel, toe and cleats.
● Thicker tread has deeper cleats with sharper edges for more traction.
● Key interior entry points are specially textured to allow overshoes to easily slip on and off over rubber sole shoes.
● Heavy duty heel kick off for easy off.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Very good over all. However, one reason I sought out this bran was because they were “ made in USA” but the pair I was sent was made in “Mexico”. Seriously, I spend a lot to buy made in USA leather shoes. For a reason. I was hoping to help your company also......that was disappointing.
Rain, sleet....no more!!!
My overall experience wth the Workbrutes Overshoe was one that was better this time using the right overshoe than the last time using one of Tingley items that just wasn't compatible. This time it's great and I love them!
I have always found great difficulties in finding the correct option on your webpage. Again, I have ordered a pair the right size (medium) but again they are the ‘chuncky’ ones not the lighter ones. Oh Well
Hi Eric, We are very sorry you seemed to have purchased a different item than what you were looking for. Have you tried our Work Rubber Overshoe? Those are lighter in weight than our Workbrutes and might be more your speed. If you would like some more product recommendations we would be happy to contact you to speak further. Tingley Team
PERFECT and LOVE the yellow color!
My husband is jealous that I have the yellow ones! Ha The rubbers work perfectly for our morning hikes in the dew.
I would not buy this product again.
I am a cattle rancher and bought these to protect my feet from the snow. They are VERY hard to get on over my lace up boots.