Bomber Jr.™ Jacket
ITEM # J26112-Y
Be Seen... Be Safe... Have Fun!
High visibility insulated jacket for child safety. Same Tingley quality you know and trust, now protecting the next generation.
Ideal Applications: Walking to school, having fun with friends, helping out at home.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● A highly visible insulated winter wear jacket designed to provide warmth, comfort and safety at an affordable price.
● Quilted polyester lining provides warmth and comfort.
● 210 denier polyester shell for great wear.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience.
● Slash front pockets with closure.
● Left breast radio pocket with flap closure.
● Elasticized cuffs and waist for comfortable fit.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● 2 Mic Tabs.
Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
We had to exchange for a bigger size.... still waiting for refund but my daughter lives it... she needed it for work!
Great and versatile jacket
First, it's been difficult to get good fitting high visibility clothing that fits a woman. Mostly I find pink, green, and purple and form fitting at that. This jacket fits me perfectly! I have found it to be comfortable, functional, and very well made providing excellent rain protection and warmth. I wear it hiking and out and about. The jacket has several inside pockets which are perfect! One fits the keys, another the cell phone, and I have an extra for whatever. The pockets for the hands are great, but in very cold weather the outer layer of the pocket is thin so gloves (lightweight) are usually necessary. The only very minor downside is that the waist band is rather snug, but at the same time it does help keep lose jeans up! The hood is a very nice size.