O53122 (Fluorescent Yellow-Green)
O53129 (Fluorescent Orange-Red)
The ultimate general purpose rain overalls
Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Ideal Applications: Utilities, Telecommunication, Construction, Transportation, DOT’s, Municipalities, Waste Management and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility.
● Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications.
● Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Non-conductive hardware.
● Suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Mildew resistant.
● Flame resistant tested.*
*Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. (Test method ASTM D6413.)
ANSI 107 Class E defines garment must be worn with a Class 2 or 3 garment to meet ANSI compliance.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.
Job Sight FR Apparel for ANSI 107 compliant high visibility and flame resistance.
ANSI 107 Certificate of Compliance
Comfort-Brite Sell Sheet
Comfort Brite (Yellow) Spec Sheet
Comfort Brite (Orange) Spec Sheet