ITEM # O53122 (Fluorescent Yellow-Green), O53129 (Fluorescent Orange-Red)
The ultimate general purpose rain overalls
Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite® is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Ideal Applications: Utilities, Telecommunication, Construction, Transportation, DOT, Municipalities, Waste Management, General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility
● Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications
● Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility
● 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Non-conductive hardware
● Suspenders with quick-release buckles and crossover
● Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit
● Mildew resistant
● Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. (Test method ASTM D6413.)
ANSI 107 Certificate of Compliance
Comfort-Brite Sell Sheet
Comfort Brite (Yellow) Spec Sheet
Comfort Brite (Orange) Spec Sheet
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
FR Rain gear
Their great but they were advertised as FR rated and came not FR. I need FR rated pairs.
Using these when riding motorcycle in rain. Works great, very comfortable. Keeping my legs dry.