Iron Eagle® Overalls
Heavy protection, lightweight comfort
Coated polyurethane on nylon overalls are lightweight and durable. Extremely comfortable and flexible, the Iron Eagle also has the durability to resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease, and a variety of other chemicals. It is ideal for the toughest work conditions.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture and Petrochemical.
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
● Plain front overall.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Premium snap lock suspender buckles.
● Heavy duty suspenders w/crossover.
● Heavy duty snaps guaranteed not to fail.
● Mildew resistant.
● 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance.
● Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and provides great liquid shedding characteristics.
● Heat sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering.
Iron Eagle Sell Sheet PDF
Iron Eagle Spec Sheet PDF