High strength, low cost
Double coated PVC on polyester pants offer durability at an economical price. Extremely high tear strength is the result of an open weave polyester scrim fabric being sandwiched between two layers of flame-resistant PVC coating.
Ideal Applications: Light Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Food Processing, General Industry
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams are 100% waterproof and provide good chemical splash protection
● Plain front
● Take-up snaps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
● Thicker outside coating for better abrasion resistance
● Lighter interior coating protects fabric from chemical contamination
● Mildew resistant
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
● Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.