ITEM # O56007
High strength, low cost
Double coated PVC on polyester overalls offer durability at an economy price. Extremely high tear strength is the result of an open weave polyester scrim fabric being sandwiched between two layers of flame resistant PVC coating.
Ideal Applications: Light Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Food Processing, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams are 100% waterproof and provide good chemical splash protection.
● Plain front overalls.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Thicker outside coating for better abrasion resistance.
● Lighter interior coating protects fabric from chemical contamination.
● Mildew resistant.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
St Clair Shores MI
Keeps you dry except
Use for Sanitation