Eclipse Detachable Hood
Eclipse Detachable Hood|
Tri-Hazard® Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection
Revolutionary Tri-Hazard® technology offers liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid® construction helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquidproof protection in a soft, lightweight suit.
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E
- Arc rating 14 cal/cm²
- Conforms to ASTM 2733 for Flash Fire Performance
- Average predicted total burn area < 11.4%
- Exterior PVC coating for excellent chemical resistance
- Soft, supple feel for all day comfort
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps
Petrochemical, Chemical, Off-Shore Drilling or any application where flash fire protection is required.
Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalis.
ECLIPSE DETACHABLE HOOD ONLY - FOR ECLIPSE JACKET (ITEM #J44241)
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Tri-Hazard® Technology Offers Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.
Eclipse U.S. Patent No. 10,137,662